Welcome to Capitol Market
Come see why Charleston’s year-round Capitol Market is a vibrant part of West Virginia’s capital city. Tucked in a turn-of-the-century train station, the indoor-outdoor market offers an exciting mix of farm goodness and specialty shops. Pick up seasonal goods to enjoy now and WV-made gifts to take home. Enjoy seafood, sushi or just-carved meat from the butcher. Order soup, salad or a sandwich from one of the many lunch hot spots, or pop in to a lively Italian restaurant for a sit-down meal. Grab a coffee while you shop and artisan chocolates, exotic cheeses and wine to enjoy later. They’ll remind you of a great day spent at the market!
- September 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- September 22 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- October 13 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- October 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- October 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm